Click each icon to "like" and "follow" us on social media.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.
Social media is great way to spread the word about Trialjectory. Whether you share information on your personal social accounts or in your online patient support groups, this activity can generate a great response!
1. Post about Trialjectory on your personal social media channels.
2. Post about Trialjectory in your online patient groups or communities.
3. Make sure to tag/include @trialjectory and #PatientChampions in all your posts!
Not sure what to post? Here are some suggestions:
Patient videos are very impactful. If a cancer patient is willing to share about their journey, than those facing similar circumstances, greatly benefit. Many times just knowing that you are not alone, and that others have walked in your shoes, can provide a strong feeling of support.
1. Select or share a video topic.
2. Trialjectory will follow up with information
3. Record your video and submit to Trialjectory
4. Partner with Trialjectory to share your video on social media.
This activity is ideal for any PatientChampion that enjoys writing. We are creating a column on the Trialjectory Blog dedicated to patient-contributed content. We share blog posts on our social media channels and encourage our PatientChampions to share them as well.
1. Select or share a blog post topic.
2. Draft blog post aim for 1,500 to 2,000 words
3. Submit blog post draft to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Final version of blogpost will be shared for your approval.
Media interviews are a great way to spread awareness about Trialjectory to cancer patients. Many times a reporter that is covering our platform will ask to speak with a cancer patient familiar with Trialjectory, to get their perspective. These opportunities might include features for social media, TV, print or radio.
1. If you would like to be a media reference, please submit your name and contact information.
2. Someone will follow up with additional information.
If you're a member of an organization or group that might benefit from a presentation about Trialjectory, let us know! There are many ways we can help educate about our platform and answer patient questions.
1. Submit a request for speaker
2. Confirm presentation date, time and format
2. Work with Trialjectory on presentation details
3. Support with delivery of presentation.
An oncologist will be the first to admit that they just don't have the bandwidth to monitor the latest research opportunities. Trialjectory can provide the doctor and their staff with a fast and easy way to uncover new treatments for their patients.
Man doctors share the Trialjectory link with their patients, encouraging them to research new treatments and share their findings, creating a more collaborative approach to care.
1. Contact us to receive a customized Trialjectory link that you can share with your doctor.
2. Request 'patient cards' that your doctor can hand out to patients
We are offering PatientChampions the opportunity to share their story. The area of focus is up to the patient. You can share about a specific experience, something you learned, advice you received, what you might do differently, etc...
1. Submit your story or idea
2. Finalize details with the Trialjectory team
3. Get your story published!
Community events are a great way to spread the word about Trialjectory. If you know about an event in your community that could help increase awareness about our platform to other cancer patients, let us know! We can send you cards to hand out and branded Trialjectory items to give-away.
1. Submit details about the event
2. If approved, Trialjectory will mail an event package
3. Take pictures at the event (show Trialjectory materials) post them on your social media and tag @Trialjectory #PatientChampions.
WHAT IS THE PATIENT CHAMPION PROGRAM?
The Trialjectory Patient Champion Program was developed by cancer patients for cancer patients in order to raise awareness around cancer treatment options and clinical trials.
WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
We know that no two cancers are the same and that no two people are the same. And so our collective goal is to inform and educate cancer patients about the 19,000+ clinical cancer trials currently available to them, FREE of charge. Our Patient Champions are ambassadors of goodwill, sharing their stories and informing other cancer patients that they have choices outside of the traditional hospital setting.
Trialjectory is the only patient-first platform of its kind that aims to democratize cancer treatment options by matching cancer patient’s unique diagnoses to specific clinical trials, giving them more opportunities to explore their best course of treatment.
WHY IS THE PATIENT CHAMPION PROGRAM IMPORTANT?
By building this awareness around advanced treatment options for the patients who need them, we have the possibility of not only restoring HOPE but also restoring HEALTH!
HOW MUCH OF MY TIME WILL I NEED TO DEDICATE?
There are a number of ways to participate, as outlined below. You can participate as much or as little as you like. There are no expectations or requirements, but every perspective helps enormously.
Facebook Live or Webinar: Moderated Panel discussion (2 hours of your time)
Video Testimonials (1-2 minutes of your time)
Written Testimonial or Story for our Blog (1-2 hours of your time)
Inspirational Quote or Words of Wisdom (1 minute of your time)
Volunteer to Speak with other Cancer Patients (as much time as you like)
Share your Story with our Press Team (up to 1 hour of your time)